1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I got a Markbass 2x10 combo today

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Tedddy, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Tedddy

Tedddy

Dec 3, 2007
    it was on sale at guitar center today. looking forward to playing it with my band.

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Killer combo! A lot of people swear by them on here.

3. Tedddy

Tedddy

Dec 3, 2007
    i have two aguilar GS-112 cabs, if the combo works out, maybe i will sell them (or keep one of them as an extension cab)

4. phat daddy

phat daddy

Jun 16, 2006
    Tampa Bay, FL
    I have the same combo-- it rules! I pair it with a MB 104HF 4x10 cab and the sound is monstrous. I love the kickback feature on the combo too, it aims right at my ears. Awesome design and sound, I can't say enough about it.

5. Tedddy

Tedddy

Dec 3, 2007
    now i need a new bass to go with it.:hyper:

6. YCBass

YCBass Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    I saw it today for $799... That is by far the cheapest I have seen it brand new. I got mine before for $999, then it went up to $1149... So that is a great price in comparison.

Great combo, I wouldn't mind having mine back.

7. I first blew the tweeter in mine then both tens two weeks apart. shortly there after it got stolen and I still miss it. my dog pissed on it and I thought that for sure that made it extra funky. I miss that amp so so bad.

8. bugbass

bugbass

Apr 8, 2004
    Norway
    I recently got to play that combo the other day, and I was very impressed by the sound. The best combo I`ve played

9. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    I got the same deal when I bought the 2x10 combo at the July 4th sale. Turns out I am neither a fan of 10" speakers, or tilt back combos.

But, I did love the combo bass head. So, I took the combo back while I could, and picked up a LMII here at Talkbass.

Enjoy the combo!