Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I got a Nigerian love letter....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Timbo, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    I just got this message on myspace..
    "LOVE IS A GENTTLE BREEZE THAT BLOWS , ALL OVER THE WORLD IN SEARCH OF LOVERS , love can start anywhere , anyhow , and anytime. love is bigger than the pacific ocean , love has just olnly one house , the house was built in the heart , thats why it is very bad to breaak someones heart , .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................well , u may be wondering who i am , MY NAME IS yemmy , lexy ,IB, i am from nigeria , in west africa . the biggest black nation in the world. but i lives in malaysia , playing professionaal football. i am 6ft tall , dark in complexion , with a humble sence of humour , to make people happy. anywhere i am , i was rolling over some profile , when i saw yours , then i drop by to give s u the feelings of my heart , just let you know how i am realy feeling after the first day i saw your profile . seeing you , to me is like seeing a kind of woman thaat can meaan so much to a serious gentle man in need of a sucessful love life. well im still 28 years old , but the age maakes no difference in every thing we want to do in our life . i saw you as a last longing , love for me , a sucessful friendship between me and you , not minding our colour difference , also the difference in our race. well thanks to god , this is a new millenium , the world is a free world . to tell u my mind . i need you as a woman who can give me your heart in return for my love . then soon i caan tell u the true meaning of love , the one no man has told you before, im sure on my side to give u a sweet lating love . never mind the distaance between us for now . just tell a sweet yes . i mean what i say and i say what i mean ,. hopes to meet you soon . u can feel free to call me , 0060126740810."

I am scared. And Immasculated.

Just thought I'd share for kicks..

2. It was a nice message up until this part. It reminds me of a female serial killer in a movie, seconds before she kills her husband.

...Talk about a long distance relationship! :rolleyes:

3. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    this needs to be in the pranks thread. call it up. Is it a guy or girl I can't tell...and are you a guy or girl?

4. i don't know what you guys are talking about... sounds like true love to me.

5. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    any communications from nigeria are fraud or joke, haha... I actually just joined myspace last week.

6. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    i refuse to join myspace! yeah do they have computers in Nigeria :p At least from what I saw of Bob Geldof in Africa I didn't see too many signs fo technology, but a Guy did replace a guys forehad with a sheeps hip and the patient recovered fully! thats pretty nuts.

7. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    Hm. Send me your name or whatnot and I'll befriend you..

And I refuse to call that number.. I mean long distance.. is it really worth the 15 bajillion dollars ( give or take )?

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    "YOU NO BREAAKS YEMMY HEART!!!"

brad cook

9. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Dont you know that myspace relationships are the best kind?