I got a puppy! (Pics inside!)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Her name is Lenny... after Jerry Orbach's character on Law and Order... but since she has a dudes name, and that pisses some people off, we tell them it is short for Lynett just to make them feel better.

From what we can tell, a bit of German Shephard and chow... but from the back, she resembles a rottie, so maybe a bit of that too... mutts are the best.

Off to the right in the picture is Sam, we've had him about 2 years... German Shephard/Golden Retriever...

We got Lenny to replace our Queensland/Shelty mix Queenie who was ran over on new years eve :(

But through the grief of losing my own personal alarm clock (Queenie would stick her cold nose in my arm pit every morning when my alarm was going off and I was ignoring it... i spose she didn't like the noise) I got a new puppy who has been really fun, and is a much better playmate for Sam.

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Beautiful animal, congrads. :)
  3. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I'm sure Latimour would be willing to move in and continue that tradition. He might even let you call him Queenie. :eek:

brad cook
  4. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA

5. but puppies are cool too :)
  6. odie

odie Supporting Member

very cool. Hope she helps fill the void left by your last furry friend.
  7. icks

Jul 12, 2001
    Charleroi, Belgium
    teach her to play bass now. The younger they are, easier it will be !
  8. That's a cute little wolf-girl you've got there, Mike. :)

Take good care of her. Sorry to hear about Queenie.

Dogs = :hyper:

9. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    Take lots of pics. She'll be full grown before you know it.
  10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    shes already growing. :bawl:
  11. Dogs are kool, except when they crap all over the place.
  12. ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    Sweet! I need a dog. I know my life would be going that much easier if I had one, you know, I'd probably be happier n' stuff.
  13. Yes, I think you would be happier, and you will experience loyalty as no human can show you. ;)

Mike :)
  14. i disagree about the loyalty... My pup always runs off on waks to run away with other people and dogs!!! :mad: :)

cute wee bam tho. gotta love em. she's a keeper MM!

my wee yin's got me tied around his wee pinkypaw. hes got the eyes going on and everything, and hes not very puppy like! (except for being a tit at times... wee dafty!) :smug: