1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

i got complimented by the band director.(first trombone rehearsal content)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by jonathan_matos5, Aug 22, 2007.

1. i was practicing in one of the practice rooms and he barged in to say i sounded good scared the crap out of me too:eek: i was paying more attention to the music that i was playing than my surroundings and he just kind of appeared there.:eek:
    specifically he asked how long i had been playing i said six years total but none of those six are what you would call recent. i then mentioned my 4+ year hiatus from trombone. he then said that it seems to be coming back then:smug:

he also gave me some constructive criticism about the last band rehearsal apparently i was not playing with the same gusto during rehearsal. really i think i just got caught trying to blend into the noise when we were sight reading (i suck at sight reading)

we sight read some John Philip Sousa marches i felt like i got punched in the face after rehearsal. i still have that tingling feeling going on now and it is 3 hours later

2. rfclef

rfclef

Jan 19, 2007
    Woodburn, Oregon
    Rock on, Bone Boy.