1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I got my 6 string bass on (Nov. 1, 2013)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by InsaneBassninja, Nov 2, 2013.

1. I gave it the name of "BIG BOSS"(Metal Gear Soild based name) this will be in all of my new Bass cover videos for now on. Bad thing about it the strings are shreding my fingers at the time am a finger picker. am thinking about geting half rounds strings for it. I looked at the Price for flat wound and there was no way I was going to pay for a B string and there was no C string for it. Am going with Half rounds now. Photos will be up later those. I need to Clean my Room before viewing.

2. What is it? No pics either? I'm waiting on my second 6er to arrive.

3. wvbass

wvbass Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2004
    West Virginia
    For a guy that likes random capital letters, you missed one in you username.

4. Bassist4Eris

Bassist4Eris Frat-Pack Sympathizer

Come on dude, you're killing me. No pics no bass. You know the rules.

5. Sorry guys

Attached Files:

6. Is that a Grind?

The Peavey Grinds are a great platform for mods, but the OE pickups are junk IMO.

7. JACink

JACink

Mar 9, 2011
    Spain
    :eyebrow:

Poor guy posts a NBD thread and you tell him that his pickups are junk, and that he can't spell!!

Anyways, congrats on the new bass!

8. What pickup should I buy? Passive only please.

9. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Don't worry about that right now.

Play it as is and decide for yourself if you like the tone or not. If you don't, figure out exactly what it is that you don't like and then start looking at ways to remedy it.