Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I got my Laney HCM 120!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Dave Castelo, Dec 26, 2001.

1. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    yep, i went today with cash in hand to the music store and got away with this incredible amp... keep in mind that i don´t have many options here in town and the prices are the same as in you country...

anyways this UK made amp is sweet... i finally got a semi-powerful amp that is just great for my small sized gigs and rehearsals

is so powerful i have to turn it to 1 in my room because is so damn loud :D

i recomend this one, has a built in compressor and a nice EQ.

is this one... and the same price i payed:
    http://www.mastermusician.com/hcm120b.htm

oh i´m in love :)

2. Laney stuff really rocks!I've got a vhs100 half stack for guitar and it is awesome.I miay be selling it for a good bass rig,maybe I'll check out there bass gear,If it's like there guitar stuff it should be awesome.The vhs 100 is the most versitile rig I've ever heard.It's as clean as can be or as much gain as anything I've ever heard including any marshall.(Sorry guys not bass related)

3. I've had one of those amps since about 2000 and its still going strong. But I changed the speaker for an Eminence 3015 and its way more loud now. Just shows what can be done with a speaker change. It's like a different amp that's sounds three times more loud and clear.