Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I got my line 6 DL4!!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Tecx, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    4 Pedals and 62 bucks and it was mine, brand new in the box...

I love this thing... It is a rare pedal in my opinion for 3 reasons:

1. It is not only a great creative tool to experiment and creat with - it also works great in live aplications...

2. It is damn nice sounding for digital!..

3. True bypass multi effect..

The loop sampler rocks my socks, the auto volume is the best sounding Slow Gear clone I have ever heard (hell I almost bought an ART nightbass just for the same effect)... I am happy as a clam, now I just need a few hundred bucks to get my Dredge tone, EHX Small Stone, and Visual Sound H20...

:D

Alex

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    nice tecx... I'm waiting on my Boss RC-20 coming. I did a lot of research and this one seems to suit my needs best. But who knows, I could hate it? I was originally interested in the Akai Headrush, but those are going for silly money on ebay right now. So I figured I'd try the boss out for not much more than a second hand akai would cost.

Good luck getting a new dredgetone, I don't think John Joseph has made a batch of Anglers' in a long time. I know he does it purely as a hobby, rather than as a business. pedalgeek.com are his only online dealer, and they've had the anglers as 'coming soon' for about 9 months now. Was your angler stolen? If so, you might try emailing him and explaining the situation - he's a really nice guy to deal with.

3. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    shiaza man, that sucks... No I have never owned a Dredge, I am curently selling my curent overdrive unit (peavey rockmaster tube preamp) to devilman... I was interested in a HAO Rust Ride, but it is quite hard to coax a slight crunch out of them, I really liked what the Dredge does, and I was all hopped up on getting one... Damnit... Oh well back to the drawing board....

Alex

ps. the DL4 still rocks my ass back to the 80's... I am in love with it so...