Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

i got my rig!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by fenderbluesdude, Mar 29, 2004.

1. i finally got my rig it consists of

behringer BX3000T head( i know not much people like it but its way louder than the hartke 350, and the hartke 350 has 350 watts, thats when you know somethings wrong, and it is very clean and cheap)

avatar b210 (2x10 cab can handle 700 watts but it is still clean!!!!)

avatar b212 (2x12 cab handles 1000watts but also still clean giving me way more low than a 15'' speaker!)

this setup is so cool very loud and very clean 300 watts doesnt seem to much but man this sucker is loud. i dont even have to use the PA even at outdor gigs!!

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
  3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    that's what it's all about. If you like it, and it works for you, then it's the perfect rig!

4. Aristotle

Aristotle

May 12, 2002
    Easton, MD
    There any way you can hook a power amp up to that to get more booty on it in the future?

5. the avatars are great teh 2x12 is the bast though it is very low and it is also very loud and clean. and when the 2x10s are on it whatch out its loud alright. but they are so cheap but sound incredible

6. You've got a good solid rig you can upgrade easily with pre/power rack head in the future when you need the headroom, if you've got the tone you want at the right volume, good going :)