Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

i got new danelectro effects for xmas!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by punkbassist, Dec 27, 2001.

1. punkbassist

punkbassist Guest

Dec 3, 2001
    New Jersey
    i got the danelectro taste of the 60's pedal pack for xmas. In addition i also got a danelectro pedal board. which was sweet because i said when i finished opening the pedals i said "gee, i wish i could get a pedal board" then i got one which im glad so i dont need to buy connector cables. and it came with an adaptor when i have time to take a pic ill post it up

2. Freakapotamus9

Freakapotamus9

Jun 20, 2001
    Nebraska
    cool. sounds like a nice present. what effects are in it?

3. punkbassist

punkbassist Guest

Dec 3, 2001
    New Jersey
    it came with a chili dog octave pedal, chicken salad vibrato, french toast octave distortion, and a pedal tuner. Im buying the pepperoni phaser because the board has spots for 5 pedals and i got 4 of them. peace when i have time to take a picture of it i will post it up

4. SystemofatooL

SystemofatooL

Dec 15, 2001
    Sydney
    are danelectro pedals good quality?
    i was thinking of getting some guitar pedals soon (i also play guitar) and i noticed that they were much cheaper than some of the other pedals, so how do they sound?

5. punkbassist

punkbassist Guest

Dec 3, 2001
    New Jersey
    they are bery powerful pedals. The octave has a grunge to it. The octave distortion is pretty good. the octave switch on it basically just brings the note an octave higher as compared to the octave it self beinging it an octave lower. its worth it.

6. I'm not a big fan of the Danelectro pedals. I have found them to be cheap in price because they are cheap in quality. I was trying the flanger and when I went to adjust the EQ, one of the knobs fell off! So, that's my two cents about Danelectro. I prsonally prefer the Boss and DOD pedals. I got the Boss bass distrotion, a DOD stereo Flanger and a DOD stereo chorus for Christmas.