I got some bad news today...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nick Bibeault, Jan 7, 2004.

1. I just found out from a friend that a good friend of mine from high school was in a car accident last night and lost his life. It's hitting me kinda hard since i know this kid has had some troubles in his life like the loss of his mother when he was younger and other not so good things. And when he was finally putting things back together in his life, he gets killed in a single car accident. I am still not sure on the exact details since i am in Florida, 1300 miles away from all my friends.

R.I.P- P.K.

I think i'm going to lay low for a little while. The news has had my mind going on a couple things and i think some time off from the computer is needed.

:( :( :(
  2. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Man, I'm so sorry to hear about that. I wish I could make it easier for you in some way :(

You know my AIM, I'm always here for a chat if you need it. You were there for me, now it's my turn :)
  3. So sorry to hear about your friend, NickB9876.

Yes, stay off the computer. Take time to clear your head.

Mike :(
  4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    smart move to turn the computer off....when dealing with loss, it is best to be surrounded by physical friends and family when you can.....see ya soon bro!

5. Matt R Miller

Matt R Miller

Apr 27, 2003
    if anything (bass related) you could maybe write a solo in his memory...
  6. Beefbass

Beefbass Guest

Feb 4, 2001
    I'm sending you a PM, since I'm still on the Cape :(