I (guess) I'm back

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Eric Cameron, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Yeah, I have been away fot too long. A couple of people got fired at work, and Lucky Me got to help pull up the slack, which is why I haven't been around that much. New people have been hired, so I shall start coming back more.

Nothing really interesting in my life right now, except that Trip Whamsley was at my store yesterday. He actually remembered me!!:eek: He's the GK product rep, and he came and gave us a 2 hour concert/lecture, which was very cool. Other than that, no changes. Still engaged, still making dung for wages, still living at home. Anything interesting happen here?

Oooo, I do like the new smilies!! Very cool. But we still need an evil smilie.

Rock on
    (I think I found a new tag.:D)
  2. YAY! Welcome back!

We were worried about you. :)
  3. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

When you guys take more vacations from TalkBass, I catch up in "freebie" posts and stuff.
  4. in case you didn't see, there was a "where's eric?" thread a while back
  5. Wooooooo Eric's back!

We were missing you. No, really, we were.
  6. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
  7. Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
  8. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    there was? i didn't see it...

anyway welcome back....

oh and btw....i tried the ":bassist:" tag a while ago and got blasted cuz if u right click and then click properties...it says guitarist

9. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars

That dude owes me money!!!!!

Hey, next time you see the Tripster, tell him the crew from Bass Central says hey, and Gard said to eat an extra 5 lbs of crawfish for me next time he gets some!
  10. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    There is no god....

Welcome back bud, a few things have changed, i think...lol
  11. welcome back eric. you have been sorely missed here. glad to see you are okay. :D