Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I had a bad dream

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Coutts_is_god, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    So my brother had this old guy die. He was his boss for this job he had. So he died and left evrything he owned to my brother. So we, (my brothers mom dad and me) get to his house down this old creep dirt road. We get to his house and his house is pretty run down. I go into the basement and he has all this old and new bass gear. I mean tons of it like 7 bass(Sting rays vintage P's this new bass), 2 combo amps, a few amp heads and tons of cabnits. In the other room he had a few guitars(Gibson Sgs, Fender strat) and like a huge marshell stack.

So my brother says "what are we going to do with all this junk?"

I scream "I'll take it all!!!!!"

We leave I come back the next day and the house is empty. My brother says

"we couldn't find any one to take all his bass' and his guitars. So we chucked them all into the trash, but here we saved you these effect pedals"

Then I woke vary mad

Please hold me, I feel like I got the biggest scam done on me.

2. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Clearly an indication of an underlying Oedipal complex. Seek help, and don't go back to sleep.

3. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    you feel a lack of validation by your family.

4. you ate an overexpired burrito

5. Dreams mean nothing, I had the worst dream ever, but it was just a dream.

6. That's because Freddy hasn't visited your dreams yet.

7. No, but Jennifer Love Hewitt has. And what sweet dreams they were...

8. I had a dream that I got my new amp and we were all jammin and it sounded wonderful and I woke up and realized it's only getting shipped today.