1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I had a dream I was playing a 5 string

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by PilbaraBass, Aug 18, 2005.

1. I've messed with 5ers in music shoppes before...and find them actually quite easy to deal with, even though I only own 4 strings at the moment.

Last night I had a dream that I was playing a 5 string and LOVING IT!

I've never had a dream where I was playing a bass before, that I can recall.

What a cool dream!

2. I once had a dream about a bass that can instantly gain any amount of strings at the push of a button. It was this robotic kind of bass that had some wood body but a glassy metalish transparent covering over it. And there was a slider/button type thing where you choose from 1 string up to 36 strings. I think it had more than 24 frets, I don't really know.. I should draw it sometime haha it was just a monster of a bass that sounded sweeter than anything I've heard in real life.

3. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    I think Conklin makes that. Check with JT.

4. I had a dream a few nights ago where 3 basses showed up at the front door. I remember two ov them spevifically.

5. joeyhimself

joeyhimself

Jul 17, 2005
    I had a dream last night that I was playing a Warwick. I've never even played a Warwick and I've only seen them from a distance.