Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I had a dream...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dave, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Well, I finally had a dream last night about someone one TalkBass. I dreamed of...

Mark Latimour :crying:

Now, before everyone starting getting all worked up, its ok. I only dreamed he was like the owner of Schroeder cabinets and Michael Kelly guitars. Now, the first I can understand, Ive been GASing for one for a long time, but MK?? Dunno where that came from. Anyways, I was like driving to DC selling Michael Kellys for him then I was going to pick up a Schroeder from him somewhere up there. I dunno. So there you go.

Oh, and the worst part about the dream is that in my garage, there were 3 Schroeder cabinets, with speakers that had completely broken dwn and disentegrated. I wept for them.

Off to go get my eardrums blown out at 7:30 in the morning by my Calculus teacher.

Dave

2. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    I dreamed about a giant waterhose (a tornado on the ocean) in the middle of town.

Still not as sick as dreaming of Fart Latimour :spit:

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I'm sure Latimour will find this more disturbing than you did.

brad cook

4. I know, I didnt actually see Mark though, so that lessens the creepiness factor.