1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I had a dream...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dave, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Well, I finally had a dream last night about someone one TalkBass. I dreamed of...

Mark Latimour :crying:

Now, before everyone starting getting all worked up, its ok. I only dreamed he was like the owner of Schroeder cabinets and Michael Kelly guitars. Now, the first I can understand, Ive been GASing for one for a long time, but MK?? Dunno where that came from. Anyways, I was like driving to DC selling Michael Kellys for him then I was going to pick up a Schroeder from him somewhere up there. I dunno. So there you go.

Oh, and the worst part about the dream is that in my garage, there were 3 Schroeder cabinets, with speakers that had completely broken dwn and disentegrated. I wept for them.

Off to go get my eardrums blown out at 7:30 in the morning by my Calculus teacher.

Dave

2. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    I dreamed about a giant waterhose (a tornado on the ocean) in the middle of town.

Still not as sick as dreaming of Fart Latimour :spit:

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I'm sure Latimour will find this more disturbing than you did.

brad cook

4. I know, I didnt actually see Mark though, so that lessens the creepiness factor.