I had this dream...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Vic, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    I had this dream that I'd won some huge lottery and ended up with some totally stoopid amount of cash net after taxes.

Paid off all my bills, house, etc... THEN the fun started...

Built a huge studio outside of town with plenty of land surrounding it and all the best recording gear.

I started hittin' all the bass stores, TB, etc., and just started buying up crazy amounts of all the best stuff out there. We're talkin' a universally accepted as grotesque class shopping spree, people... well into 6 figures, maybe even 7 figures... just for the bass gear portion...

Stocked the studio up with all the stuff (as well as other gear so a whole band could record... just to justify the bass gear of course).

THEN... I posted a thread here at TB and offered up, for the first 100 TB'ers that PM'd me back, free round trip tickets and hotel fees for up to a week's stay in town for the sole purpose of jamming, checking out the best gear, and generally hangin' out and having a helluva time.

When you left, you carried a coupon, redeemable by me, for ANY bass gear, costing up to 20K total, from ANY source (except mine, of course), and you had a year to choose what you wanted.

...damn that alarm clock...
  2. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    Damn that alarm clock indeed.
  3. Dream Works

Dream Works

Dec 5, 2003
    PM sent.

Friggen alarm clock.
  4. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    For future dreams.....

Please, keep hitting the snooze button. ;)