Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I hate being sick

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mr.QuakQuak, Apr 22, 2004.

1. I feel like poop. I threw up at 5am. Been having the craps somewhat. Last night around 10:30 I had to poop and almost threw up but I held it down. My legs fell asleep while I was on the bowl so I had to sit there for a while because I couldn't stand to wipe my butt. Can't sleep. When I do sleep I have these weird dreams or I sleep for minutes at a time. All I ate so far was a slice of toast. I think the Gatorade made me throw up, but I felt so much better after it. I farted earlier but it turned out I crap my pants a little. I want to be better now. So much gas in my body right now. My head hurts. I feel lightheaded.

This sucks. I feel crappy. I'd rather be at school ...

2. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    :eek:

dooooooood feel better!

3. Thank you. I just wish I could sleep ....

4. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    I'd say twist one up... but I'm not that bright.

just don't fart!

5. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Dude, I'm sorry. I feel your pain. I catch pneumonia once a year, like clockwork. :meh:

Feel better. Drink lots of water. Use caution while farting.

:bassist:

6. That post left a very unhappy image in my head.

Just some someone sitting on the toilet for a week non stop shooting out mass through orafaces.

Hope you feel better soon dude.

7. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks

Dude, I was eating a Butterfinger when I read your post. Not sure if am going to finish it now.

8. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Give it to me.

9. Benjamin Strange

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    It's in the mail, along with the chili dog I couldn't finish either. Hope you like sauerkraut.

10. Thank you all very much. I'm feeling better today. I took some pepto-bismal yesterday because my syomach hurt but it made me throw up again. I haven't really had the runs anymore but I have been gasey. My stomache feels much more stable this morning but I can't stand for very long because my vision gets messed up. All I ate yesterday was a slice of toast but I have a english muffin in front of me. I know I'm a little dehydrated because my urine was VERY yellow this morning, but since then I have has a crystal light,gatorade, and now water in front of me.

The good thing about this is I don't have to go to this girls surprise party tonight. I'm broke anyway. I have like three dollars.

11. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland
    Lovely....

12. It was just like chocolate pudding but chunky.

13. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland
    mmm

14. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    HAHAHHAHAHA.

That's going in my sig.

15. It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't as smooth as butta.

16. I wish my tone was as smooth as your fecal deposits.

17. I ate soup. Score for me

18. Bull_Nasty

Bull_Nasty Banned

Apr 23, 2004
    That was a completely revolting, nasty story. Your diaretic tale breeds new meaning to the term "too much information". I made the mistake of falling asleep once when I was in the asylum, and some guys came and pulled by shirt over my head and pounded me with a broom stick over the back.

19. Benjamin Strange

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Post. Of. The. Year.
    :D

20. atomic_turtle

atomic_turtle

Jun 22, 2003
    Dracut, MA
    First, I'm sorry for your sickness, but am I the only one LMFAO right now. I'be been there and done that once and it happened to be this year, but the way you noted your experience had me in tears as I busted out laughing! Oh, and I can sympathize with the farting experience. I swear that you subconsciously know that crap will be in your pants if you fart yet somehow you secretly want to relieve that built up pressure. LOL! Hope you feel better! :D