I HATE College kids, Subwoofers

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Aug 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    :bawl: :bawl:

No matter where I move in this ****ing town I have to deal with this. There are currently a bunch of jackasses next door who just moved in. I knew we were in trouble when they moved in and brought 3 "tricked out" cars.

Our new neighbors are currently outside screaming and yelling general idiotic party things. Why usually entails screaming for no reason with your door open. "PARTY" "WHOO" "ETC"

I'm an old man now. I wake up at 7AM and come home from work at 4PM, I like to sleep at 11 PM...

But from the sounds of it, it will be a bit tricky tonight.

I'm going to have to be the bad guy. But I will tell you this, if they don't turn down when asked nicely, the cops will be involved.
  2. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Hey why not post a thread about it?
  3. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002

Just call the cops. Owned, biatch.
  4. :crying: Boo hoo. I get up at 4:30am get home at 3 don't get to bed til around midnight most of the time, sometimes by 11 sometimes after 1. You want to call the police, do so. Why bother to make a thread? You are not as emo as Toasted (I call him emo boy) so if you are attempting for that, give up. :scowl:

5. darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    Wow, you last 2 posters need to review the rules man....Both of those posts were rather uncalled for guys.

My girls nextdoor neighbors fall into the same category as your neighbors man. They like to sit on the roof and take shots while the other bet if the guy will fall off or not. All why screaming cuss words and slander. To make matters even worse they are all the sterotypical jock type. (Not to offend anyone involved in sports) But good things happened today, their landlord stoped by because someone put a complaint in with the cops and 2 of the 4 guys were evicted. What they didnt know about the landlord I guess was the he was a cop, so didnt work out for them to well.

Just call the cops man, thats if it really get in-tolerable. Remeber that they probably are kids, and you were a kid once too. Didnt you ever do anything that might have ticked other people off? Give them some slack, just not enough for them to get to out of control.
  6. darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    Dude, I have enough of this ****, thre are some real assholes on this board. Why you gotta flame the guy because he made a thread about something that was on his mind? You couldnt have just left it to lose rotation in less then 24 hours like most other "boring" threads.

I hope this doesnt get me baned, but some of you guys need to lighten up and stop being assholes everytime you dont see something you like.
  7. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Why you gotta flame the guy who flames the guy because he made a thread about something that was on his mind?
  8. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    You know, I think I agree with what darkspec's saying. I'm also confused now as to what, exactly, the purpose of the Off-Topic forum is for, if not for threads of this type (that are about random events in one's life, and maybe to ask for some advice about them ).

Some of you people are starting to piss me off with this holier-than-thou bull**** you try to pull off.
  9. I'll just put matt on my Ignore List and that will take care of me. He is the only person I am mean to really.
  10. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Because he's mean to your friends, etc etc etc.

Baby. Message board politicking is lame.
  11. :eyebrow: I am not sure what you mean. I personally don't like him, his threads annoy me, ect. As far as being mean to my friends/message board polatics I don't remember him doing so and care nothing for politics, like I said I personally don't like him.
  12. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    I may've been thinking of somebody else, then.

At any rate, have a spec****ingtacular day.
  13. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    I...what'd I do? The "owned, biatch" was about the kids. The kids would be "owned" once he called the cops. Hence, "Owned, biatch." :confused:
  14. not sure if you ment have a good day or if that was sarcastic, eihter way I am unsubscribing. If you wish to talk, PM me. You might have seen something of mine as a polotical post when it was just cause I don't like someone, so you might be thinking of me.

Enjoy the thread. :oops:
  15. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Matt, the law here is that you can be as damned loud as you want until 10 P.M. I dunno if the law is different there, but I'd imagine it is similar. Find out time they legally have to shut the hell up, go tell them when their time is up, if they don't, call the fuzz.
  16. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    my rule on that is if your within walking distance of a college you get what you ask for. I hated my neighbors bitching about our noise at like 8 at night on a friday night. People live closer to colleges in cities cuz they are cheaper for rent cuz the rent was designed for students. If thats all you can afford or you choose to pay the lower rent then just sack up and get a nice set of headphones or something. If you are driving distance from the local college kick thier arses or sumthing then call the cops.
  17. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Easy, kids. The man was just telling us what's on his mind. Let's let go of the jihad and stay on topic (in off topic) with the thread.

(I sound like a mod.) :scowl:
  18. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I work for a property management company that owns tons of campus property. They own like half the main thouroughfare for our campus. It gets ugly. But the thing is, when I hear loud music in one of our residences, sometimes the power likes to go off for a coupla minutes. Or if you keep breaking beer bottles everywhere, your water becomes a trickle, and you find the beer bottles back on your balcony, or on your car if I know where it is.

Don't piss off your maintainance man.
  19. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Well, if his landlord is any good, then they'll take care of it...
    but if he's ready to call the police, then maybe the landlord's a dirtbag...

20. It's ribbing in good fun, man. Matt's been around a long time and we like to talk smack to each other. Don't take it all so personal bro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.