1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I hate people, I really do.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jiggybass, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Jiggybass

Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    Soooo, Interesting night, for whoever is bored/ cares to read.

So my friends and I are strolling around looking for some good burgers around midnight, and were pissed that Harvey's was closed. So we decide to hit the burger king drive-thru. It seemed closed since the lights were out, so we drove through the parking lot, and near the end there were 4 cars parked blasting music and whatnot, so we drive by and exit. Suddenly we hear yelling and screeching tires and before we knew it they were chasing us! :eek:

So it's my little Jetta, vs. a Civic, MDX, X5 and a Rav 4. it's really foggy outside so I click off my lamps and put the fogs on, while they are honking and flashing the high beams, so I flip the mirror so that it would block some brightness. We were driving down a pretty main road wondering what the hell was going on, so we didn't want to pull over, cause there's four of us, and 4 carloads of them. So we decide we'll go park at the police station, but on the way there one car passes us, and chucks stuff at my car (coffee, a bagel, and random stuff) while laughing hysterically, so I am pretty pissed, so I'm coming to the intersection to turn right, and all of a sudden one of the cars comes spinning around to cut me off, so I slam the brakes to avoid t-boning him, and once I stop I let go and roll back about a foot (manual) and as I'm pulling the parking brake to keep me there, I bump into the car behind me as it's skidding to stop on time (they were tail-gaiting the entire time, mostly on ice!!!)

So we are already on the phone with the cops, and these guys are yelling this ******** story about how we apparently egged their car while passing by (***?) and that they wanted to catch us for it. There wasn't a SPEC of anything on their car, except the dent in their bumper (I also have a tiny little dent) and now-frozen coffee all over my rear-driver door. So cops come, the guys that were in the cars yell out random crap, trying to make us look like the ones at fault, we just sit back against my car, and tell our side, they tell us to go home, and that the others are complete retards, and that is we wanted to prosecute to go right ahead, but eh, it's not worth the trouble, so we just went home and laughed alot, since I figured that I really don't care about a lil' dent in my car (it's 13 years old, and doesn't exactly look new, and I own my car), They drive their daddy's cars, and now they have to explain a nice lil' dent in the front, and a cracked fog light.

I swear, I have lost so much faith in humanity it's ridiculous, but those police officers were really helpful, and I'm glad for that. But the pricks in those cars are pretty much what the majority of my town is like. Snotty kids with rich fathers and NO COMMON SENSE!

Sorry for the long rant, I am mad that people are so stupid, but I can't stop laughing at them either.

/Rant

2. bassaficionado6

bassaficionado6 Something about gumption

Jan 7, 2008
    Napa, CA
    jeez what ********

3. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    You should egg it next time you see it.

4. flakeh

flakeh Banned

Apr 21, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    This furthormore backs up my statement that this generation is going to hell. That and youth these days are complete asshats. I hate being lumped in the same group with these nincompoops.

5. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    This is just another reason why I built the bull bar for my truck.

I woulda crushed their doors so they'd have to General-Lee in and out.

6. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    That's what the shotgun is for.

7. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    Oh MAAAAAN my gun-afficionado buddy got ahold of some very very old shotguns from someone, to restore them and get them back in working order. I told him, "So which one's getting the Ash treatment and sawing off the barrel and stock?" He instantly replied, "When the Apocalypse comes and zombies fill the streets, THIS one is first in line for modifications!"

8. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois
    Something similar happened to me when I was about 18. A carload of asshats all drunk or effed up tried to play tag with me about 2 AM and alternated between tailgaiting me and passing me and then cutting me off and slamming on the brakes. At the next stop sign, I purposely ran my car into their back bumper at about 3 MPH, which is hard enough to rattle their skulls a little bit. I was driving a 76 Chevy Nova all rusted to hell, so I didn't care about any dents or dings in my car, but I did a bit of damage to the back end of their fairly new Honda Civic. The driver got scared and took off as fast as he could go and I never saw him after that.

I wouldn't do something like that again, nowdays (unless it was funny or they really deserved it). :D

9. Jiggybass

Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    Ya, that would've been sweet, If I had bought a Jeep I would certainly have had one fabbed, and it would have been more interersting! :bassist:

10. disenchant

disenchant You can't plagiarize yourself.

Aug 9, 2006
    Elgin, IL
    Once I made a right turn onto a 4-lane street and just as I was turning (there weren't any cars coming in the right lane), the car in the left lane decided to switch to the right lane and almost hit me.

It was an old lady with white hair. She gave me the finger when she drove by me in the left lane.

I laughed.

11. El-Bob

El-Bob Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Hamilton, ON
    i agree with you 100%. i could get into a huge rant about it too, but i'm not going to right now.

12. You live in Oakville, deal with it. Happened to me once while in high school, me and a few friends were driving over to another friends house (in a Grand Prix) and a few guys that we really didn't get along with from school started chasing us in a truck. Lets just say we found out how fast that car can go. I was really funny seeing them try and keep up.

lowsound

13. Jiggybass

Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    True, I could understand if it was someone that I didn't get along with, but the fact that it was someone completely unknown to me and my friends in the car made it absolutely ridiculous.

I can't wait to be outta here, just a few more months...

14. +1

Generation Z: The end.

15. hey weren't all asshats just a good deal of us... take me for example i don't own a car :p

16. El-Bob

El-Bob Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Hamilton, ON
    IMO there's no denying that the vast majority of our generation are asshats. i prefer to think i'm not like most people my age, but who knows?

17. According to my class mates god knows... also according to them I'm going to hell... odd

18. jsbass

jsbass

Sep 3, 2006
    WI
    You and the 3 other guys with you should have jumped them.

19. El-Bob

El-Bob Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Hamilton, ON
    I've also been told that many times...but then again, our class mates are part of our generation, so maybe they're just being asshats;)

20. or over zealuus christians (no offense to people of this religion but i go to school with the type of people who take "Oh my god" as a awful sin) also I'm atheist so....