I hate people (or dumb people at least)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by fishy, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishy

fishy Guest

Dec 13, 2002
    courtice, Ontario
    Alright, here is the dealio. I got off school and left the school as fast as I could. I was with a friend and we decided to stop by some rocks and wait for more people to walk with. We sat down and then people started walking by. some grade 11's (i'm grade 9) sat on some rocks by me. While i was looking away and talking to my friend one of them pulled out scissors and took a large chunk out of my mohawk... now its about a half an inch where he cut, and the rest is about 5 inches. I decided not to do anything to them then because i am alot smaller and there was about 5 of them. I've decided to be a "snitch/ pussy" and go to the office tommorow morning and tell them what happened. I am also hopefully going to press charges for assault... I know I sound like a wuss but I really don't appreciate people I don't know coming up to me and cutting my hair up with scissors.

2. You have a mohawk. You are a wuss.

If I were in their shoes I would have used hedge clippers.
  3. :p

sorry, but that WAS funny.

anyways, your doin the right thing, i say press charges, your not being a wuss, your being smart.

p.s. i hate stupid people too! :oops:
  4. Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    If you don't make a stand, they'll think they can do it to anyone any time they like.
  5. fishy

fishy Guest

Dec 13, 2002
    courtice, Ontario
  6. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Yeah, that huge chunk out of your mohawk just totaly kills my respect for you, not the haircut itself, just the huge chunk of hair that was taken out of it, mind you.

Meh, get over it. It's hair.

Unless of course, your worried about how other people view you so much that you would sue someone for something as little as hair. Sure, I'd be pissed, but jeez.

Slash his tires, move on.
  7. fishy

fishy Guest

Dec 13, 2002
    courtice, Ontario
    I know its just hair, but I still spent alot of time growing it and dying and spiking it. I don't see why someone would just come up to me and cut it off for no reason. I've decided that they had no reason to do it, so im gonna do as much as i can to ruin his life for the time being.
  8. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Wow, I didn't know people like you existed.

True losers, that is.

I mean, I always in jest, but, wow.
  9. jaggedsphere

Jul 15, 2002
    That really sucks Fishy. This guy obviously has some sort of personality deficency and needs to 'prove' himself to his peers. It probably makes him more 'Alpha' in their eyes...meh
    I was telling my Gal earlier that HS is just such a bad trip for so many and it takes years for some to come out out of it. She agrees....but she got to go to an arts school where there were people playing guitar and singing and dancing in the halls. the students even liked their teachers...could you imagine that there was only ONE fight during her years there?!!? so if you can go to an arts school....
    If I had to start HS all over again I would just drop out, Study the GED, write it, take a Trade, work for a few years then got to University and sudy whatever the hell I wanted to learn. be it Music, Philosophy and screw all the violence I had to deal with.
    Whatever you do DO NOT take the sheit u will deal with in HS seriously. just keep up on music, chose your friends carefully and it is also best to really work hard at your academics and get get out ASAP.
    anyways I guess your situation is familiar to me....
  10. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I think you should stop being mean to the kid. It sucks that hes been growing out his hair, and now its semi ruined, and you arent making it any easier for him.
  11. jaggedsphere

Jul 15, 2002
    and DO NOT listen to this guy....slash his tires....what a monkey minded thing to do! dont you think that a contest is exactly what scissorguy wants?!? it would be a perfect excude for him to either beat him up or press charges or both!

12. Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    Karma my friend. Make sure they get what's coming to them. Go ahead, tell an adult, it might actually teach them their lesson, but it doesn't hurt to go and give em hell anyway.

Leave your hair screwed up as a battle scar until they learn not to f*** with you. Just make absolutely sure they don't catch you being wussy about it, as that'll be bait for more of their bullcrap.

oh, and if you DO perform some sort of act of revenge, make sure you leave no evidence against you.

13. Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    I'd be more worried about those big, fat red lines sticking out of the back of your head.
  14. artistanbul

artistanbul Nihavend Longa Vita Brevis

Apr 15, 2003
    for your hair, you can shave down from the cut point and gradually a little up. Then you'll have some kind of a mohawk... some people may call it cockscomb but don't you care :D

for that bullying b. you probably have done the best thing to do. smart people checks probable moves. you have done that.

and don't hate dumb people. It's been a long time I've changed my emotions towards them as pity and envy...
  15. so poly, if i came to your house, snuck up to you with a pair of scissors and took a big chunk of hair outta your hair you would just "get over it"?
    :rolleyes: i dont think so

i stand by the fact that you are doing the right thing by turning them in and/or pressing charges. they had absolutely no right to do this, but if you stoop to their level (fighting, slashing tires, etc) then you will be in the wrong too. do the right thing man. hope it all works out for you.
  16. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    agree 100% it shows that you're not gonna let a childish act like that hurt you, they need to learn that they aren't in elementary school where they only get slapped on this wrist for things.. you mu friend have done the right thing...

as for revenge...don't do it now...then it will be obvious it is you...cuz then they can place automatic blme on you...why? because you have a motive..

if i were you i'd wait until he pulls that crap with somebody else...then when nobody would ever suspect its's you...do whatever you want..preferably to his car...especially if he the "macho" kind of guy that thinks what his car is reflects who he is
  17. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    clock him between the eyes when he leasts expects it, and keep your hair the way it is. you might get your a$$ beat, but it will be worth it
  18. ONYX

Apr 14, 2000
    The question that puzzles me is:

What does a man want with a chunk of another mans hair ???

If you were taken down by a mob of cute girls who wanted your hair, I would understand. But another guy?

I think this scissors waving friend of yours has some issues in his closet.....and I don't mean skeletons !! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.