1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I hate Staplers... LOL

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tym2cu_bass, May 13, 2004.

1. man, i went to Staples the other day, and they had their "revolutionary stapler" on display and another stapler that really sucked!

so i knew it was a hoxe, so i looked at the bad stapler and found out that they had purposely bent parts of it to make the Staples Stapler look all the more better... now right when i snapped the thing back together my finger got jammed in the stapler...

end of story: my index finger got a staple all the way in it right where i hold down the frets (my left hand index finger) on my bass... so i can play bass until my staple wound cures :(

man am i stupid or what! :D

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Was the stapler red?

Hehehe :D

-Mike

3. stupid. i pick stupid. but i have a staple story of my own.

there i was, in frfont of my history teaches electric stapler, then an idea popped into my head. "could i beat the stapler at its own game?".i was perpared. i took my hand and as fast as i could, raced it through where the staple would go. it cut right into the space between my findex finger and thumb. it hurt. alot.

man am i stupid or what! :D

4. You two need to quit playing with the office equipment. At least it wasn't a papercutter incident.

5. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    You used a banned term, LOL. Please don't do that again or I will be forced to beat you.

:D

6. i wanted to see how hard my fingers were one day, and i was thinking of trying a stapler. bad idea :rolleyes: :D ended up with a staple lodged fully into my index finger, ahh!

second story is from my birthday party, and we're all drunk, one of buddies decided we'd be aloud to do a jackass and staple a sign onto his bum. since it was my party, i got to do the honours! :D however, he was screaming in agony, it was working so well, when our drummer come sout of nowhere, and slams a another stapler into his butt-cheek full force. ahh. watching the video was comical :smug: