Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I hate Staplers... LOL

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tym2cu_bass, May 13, 2004.

1. man, i went to Staples the other day, and they had their "revolutionary stapler" on display and another stapler that really sucked!

so i knew it was a hoxe, so i looked at the bad stapler and found out that they had purposely bent parts of it to make the Staples Stapler look all the more better... now right when i snapped the thing back together my finger got jammed in the stapler...

end of story: my index finger got a staple all the way in it right where i hold down the frets (my left hand index finger) on my bass... so i can play bass until my staple wound cures :(

man am i stupid or what! :D

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Was the stapler red?

Hehehe :D

-Mike

3. stupid. i pick stupid. but i have a staple story of my own.

there i was, in frfont of my history teaches electric stapler, then an idea popped into my head. "could i beat the stapler at its own game?".i was perpared. i took my hand and as fast as i could, raced it through where the staple would go. it cut right into the space between my findex finger and thumb. it hurt. alot.

man am i stupid or what! :D

4. You two need to quit playing with the office equipment. At least it wasn't a papercutter incident.

5. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    You used a banned term, LOL. Please don't do that again or I will be forced to beat you.

:D

6. i wanted to see how hard my fingers were one day, and i was thinking of trying a stapler. bad idea :rolleyes: :D ended up with a staple lodged fully into my index finger, ahh!

second story is from my birthday party, and we're all drunk, one of buddies decided we'd be aloud to do a jackass and staple a sign onto his bum. since it was my party, i got to do the honours! :D however, he was screaming in agony, it was working so well, when our drummer come sout of nowhere, and slams a another stapler into his butt-cheek full force. ahh. watching the video was comical :smug: