I hate strep throat...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by McHack, Nov 9, 2004.

1. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Why the hell am I at work???
  2. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Personally I'm a fan.

brad cook
  3. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    I think I have become immune to strep throat. I used to get it about 4 times a year but recently I haven't got it at all. So if you keep getting it then eventually you won't get it at all. Thats my philosophy at least.
  4. JTbass

Jul 2, 2004
    Asutin TX
    respiratory infections are the worst. after a while you cough so much your abdominal muscles get sore and ache every time you cough. :(

feel better

5. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Yeah...respiratory infections are definitely "the worst." Much worse than, say, cancer or AIDS.

brad cook
  6. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004

No doubt.

Sorry you're sick, McHack. Hope you get to feeling better :D
  7. Yeah, why are you at work? Go home and stop spreading diseases!! You Strep-Throat Mary You!!

Rock on
  8. You ever go to a concert and all the workers are wearing STAFF shirts. Well I want to print up shirts that have STREP printed on them ;)
  9. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    +1. gp home, feel better!
  10. at first look I thought this thread was titled " I hate deep throat" :D
  11. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    If you're there because your boss made you come in I suggest you cough on him really good next time he makes you come in.
  12. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!

I feel better today... The Mrs works for a surgeon, & they keep samples of ZithroMax around, so....

I get freaked out by anything respiratory... I've get pneumonia and/or bronchitis at the drop of a hat, so I always get a flu shot... Well, not THIS year I haven't.

When I wound up getting double pneumonia & bronchitis at the same time,,, AND, I'm allergic to penecillin. It was bad enough, that they actually checked me into the hospital,,,,for a whole MONTH! I had to get tetracycline shots in the butt,,,,4 times a day,,, for that whole month...

But, this was back in the late 70's... Well before the wonders of ZithroMax!!!

I came to work, so as NOT to be a pu$$y.
  13. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Why is this going around!? Half the people I know have it.