Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

i hate to be a big time pain in the arse to people....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by xshawnxearthx, Apr 12, 2005.

1. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    especially repair guys, but when i get told that the best guy for the job is one certain guy and this guy just doesnt ever pick up his phone. i start to get really impatient.

it's going to be bad enough i may be without my bass for sometime, but i wanna get this resolved yet i dont want to be a pain in the ass about it. i called him three times. i was told by my guitarplayer that he is kinda wierd and doesnt always call back the first few times.

so, i'm waiting, and waiting, and waiting. fudge.

2. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    he has one day to call me back. if he doesnt, i pick up my guitar from home and bring it to a guy who picked up his phone, sounded busy, but not busy enough to help me and answer my questions, and told me i can bring it anytime of day or night to have it looked at.

3. I hope this isn't a case of being on vacation or something, or an extra long bathroom session... ;)

4. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    hahaha no, funny thing is. i got off the phone with first guy, and original guy calls.

he said from what i described, he thinks he knows whats up and will work his hardest to get fender to cover ALL the work he does on it.

which made me feel good, but now i dont know.

the guy "jimmy"(one who wasnt calling back) came highly recomened by fender and my guitar player the other guy was just listed on there site.

well, i'm bringing it in thursday, i'll keep everyone who cares posted.

hopefully its just the nut.