I hate to say it....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by hateater, Nov 9, 2005.

1. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    But I really dig some Atreyu. I don't know if these guys are "cool" anymore, but they all seem to be competent musicians, they have good direction in their songs, and the drummer has a great voice. The whole hardcore thing isn't really my scene, so the main singer turns me off a little, but it's no worse than Cradle of Filth, and I used to like those guys a ton.

Oh yeah, I dig Tiger Army too.... but I don't like psychobilly especially.

Am I crazy?
  2. Whitmore

Aug 13, 2005
    No way man Atreyu are amazing and well worth liking. Their drummer has a wicked voice like you said and they are all amazing musicians. Their screamer has a messed up scream type thing but i like it. In shot no you're not crazy. :bassist:
  3. nataku

Jun 21, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    I've never really bothered to listen to the music. The screamer turned me wayyyyyyyy off to it. It just seemed like run of the mill hardcore (or whatever people call that stuff now) stuff
  4. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Screw cool, man... if you like 'em, just enjoy them for what it is. I'm not a huge hardcore fan overall, but I definitely dig Atreyu... I saw them live this summer, and they were monstrous. Forget what everyone else thinks... if you like it, listen to it.