Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I hate to sell my Home Theater,but am not rich baby

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Funky Tune, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    I hate to do this,the situation is a folloe,one guy of this forum have an amazing Jazz Custom Shop,ok i see the bass and one month ago when i have the money,i realize this bass is the bass for me but things can happen and my car is damage(radiator issues) i take $600 o the money that i have for the Custom Shop for reapir my car, :oops: and now am short handed for get this bass,this is the bass in my head,the only bass i want,night by night i dream with this Blue Custom Shop,ok,i talk with my brother(nice,nice guy) and he understand,the final desicion was i sell my brand new SONY Home Theater to him for take the money and complete the remain for the Custom Jazz,i have to wait to he pay me for i go to this fellow talk basser and take the bass,is a long way but i need to talk here,i feel very depress,am not rich and i hate seling my Home Theater,amazing sound for my recordings ressions but,the bass is my main goal,i know,is very boring thread :oops: but i try to explain how i feel right now :crying: excuseme My5Yates,i pursued your beauty Custom Shop but my car is a stupid one,any support words please here. :p (yeah bad english but i try,try you to talk spanish now...lol) :D