1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I hate to sell my Home Theater,but am not rich baby

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Funky Tune, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    I hate to do this,the situation is a folloe,one guy of this forum have an amazing Jazz Custom Shop,ok i see the bass and one month ago when i have the money,i realize this bass is the bass for me but things can happen and my car is damage(radiator issues) i take $600 o the money that i have for the Custom Shop for reapir my car, :oops: and now am short handed for get this bass,this is the bass in my head,the only bass i want,night by night i dream with this Blue Custom Shop,ok,i talk with my brother(nice,nice guy) and he understand,the final desicion was i sell my brand new SONY Home Theater to him for take the money and complete the remain for the Custom Jazz,i have to wait to he pay me for i go to this fellow talk basser and take the bass,is a long way but i need to talk here,i feel very depress,am not rich and i hate seling my Home Theater,amazing sound for my recordings ressions but,the bass is my main goal,i know,is very boring thread :oops: but i try to explain how i feel right now :crying: excuseme My5Yates,i pursued your beauty Custom Shop but my car is a stupid one,any support words please here. :p (yeah bad english but i try,try you to talk spanish now...lol) :D