1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I hate you!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Emanuel Apascaritei, Oct 26, 2009.

1. There I´ve said it. Now I have G.A.S. for 2 SX basses: a 5 string and a 4 string fretless.

It wasn´t enough the 2 basses that I already have.

Tell me more about SX basses. I´ve seen in their web site that they have a stingrey type, do you know something about it?

2. well at least you have gas for affordable basses....... unlike most of ours...... status-graphite..... sandberg........ custom yamaha...... ritter.......

3. MIJ-VI

MIJ-VI Banned Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2009
  4. ian_s

ian_s

Jul 10, 2009
    That's why Fodera is the best. By the time they get around to building it, the GAS is gone. Oh, wait.

5. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    They do? News to me. Maybe 2 years ago.

6. The stingray copies were out here a few times before they got pulled due to copyright infringement. They're available outside of the US. From what I've heard, they're not as nice as OLP's, which you can usually find used for the same price.

7. Are the OLPs active??

I mean, most part of a stingrey sound is its active sound, so if it´s active, maybe I´ll give it a try