1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I have gone to the dark side for the evening...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by MF-Winzlow, Feb 14, 2020 at 5:54 PM.

1. MF-Winzlow

MF-Winzlow

Mar 1, 2019
    Cntrl FL
    Popped a strong IIIPA (or 3) and started listening to some tunes today after work...some Pat Travers - Go For What You Know, old Scorpions - Loving You Sunday Morning and Ace Frehley - Lead Gitah - Shock Me...and it caused me to, well...ya know - I broke out the six string - a little distortion, some volume...and well...let's just say...it is so easy (2014 Epiphone Les Paul Traditional) - split coil controls. So, maybe washed up bass players take up 6-string because it's easier? BLUE.jpg

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 6:03 PM
  2. Mmm yes, have the record - wonderful, pure Scorpion metal

3. Probably a blast to play on them shorty - ass gee - tar necks <c: Rudy Schenker <c:

Mr_Moo likes this.
  4. PaulCISSA

PaulCISSA Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Northest New Jersey
    Screw all that, I want to know more about the super-clean vintage Kawi in the shot.....:drool::drool:

jchrisk1 likes this.
  5. MF-Winzlow

MF-Winzlow

Mar 1, 2019
    Cntrl FL
    Left: 1976 Kawasaki KE175 Enduro 4k miles - bone stock - owned for 5 years
    Right: 1974 Kawasaki H1E 500 Triple - hot rodded wheelie machine - 16k miles - owned for 15 years

PaulCISSA and jchrisk1 like this.