1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I have never met a person who is such a $%^&

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassist 4 life, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Know someone like this?

This guy has been giving me a hard time for the past year, i have always played it off as a joke, its getting too far. I have handled so much verbal harassement from this guy its not even funny, i thought it was funny at first, but not anymore. I've been holding up with all of this crap for such a long time.

I hate fighting, even though I practice martial arts and im physically fit. I have the speed,agility, and the power. I'm not a very huge guy, but im fit, i'm also light on my feet. I have very good control of my legs for kicking. I can stop punches, and i can throw very good punches.

This has gone too far.

When this guy first came to school two years ago, he was always made fun of, since he had a huge head. He was always picked on, he got into a fight and got beat up and cried in class. I was one of the few people who were actually nice to him.

A year later, and he started picking on me. I played it off as a joke at first, but it got worse and worse. Name calling,humiliating me, etc. He got into three fights that same year, he was beat up pretty bad in all of them, people have even come up to his door step and punched him right in front of his house. He is such an a-hole, hes become a bully, hes been making fun of everybody, everybody hates him, he is also such a suck up. The bullying i went through from him last year was very bad, i dont get bullied, im the kind of guy whos okay with everyone in school, but this guy is giving me so much ****.

A year later, which is present time. Bullying is still the same, he shows off and makes fun of me whenever theres people around, but whenever hes alone with me, he tries to be nice or whatever. I even went to his dads funeral when his dad died. This dude is pissing me off.

He has made fun of me, which i dont mind really, but he has made fun of my mom as well as my girlfriend. Totally not acceptable. Tensions and conflicts have been on the rise over the past week. Ive never been in a fight all my life, but this guy, i want to ram my fist into his nose. I am not afraid of him, im just a nice guy, and i dont like fighting and hitting people. This is someone that i would love to pummel though. Its gone way too far.

Today on my way back to home on the bus (he rides the bus with me, along with this friend of his) His friend started making fun of me, and i told him to shut the eff up. The original bully guy was like "hey, dont tell that to him" And i was like "why, hes not your dad".

As soon as i said that, the bully guy got seriously enraged, and started making fun of me, and my family and told me to not make fun of his dad. Now i did not make fun of his dad, and i would never do it, i respect his dad, hes a great guy. I have no idea how his son is a guy at the age of 16 who has sex with prostitutes. Now, i kinda feel bad for saying that, because it would make me the wrong guy here.

I so want him to continue making fun of me tomorrow, because i've decided that i will end this, im fighting him. More than a year of holding it in, its gone too far. I personally believe i have what it takes to knock the **** out of him since i work out, and he doesnt. He might be a bit bigger and he might have more strength than me. But i definitley have the speed, agility,footwork, and striking power.

Grrrr >.>

2. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    Kick his ass sea bass!

3. It sounds like he's got some real problems. You could try and kick his ass, but that might make things a lot worse. You could also him that you've had enough of his rubbish and he needs to cut it out or you'll take him down. A warning, if you will.

4. Wow. That sucks. I know the type. You'll either have to ignore him / ultimatim him all together or hand him his ass. there is no middle ground and sounds like someone needs a rude awakenning. You cannot reason with someone this "small" and insecure and bipolar fake (it's obvious he holds no value in your being there for him in times of need, he's sycophantic, and his new buddy prolly kisses his ass). He's projecting onto others his shortcomings to make himself feel better, and until he's willing to accept that he is the problem and get some counceling, it;s gonna be a viscious cycle that will haunt him until either he snaps or someone else does...it's an inevitability.

5. Barkless Dog

Barkless Dog Barkless to a point

Jan 19, 2007
    He will ride you forever if you do not stand up to him, but be carefull if you do get in a fight not to really hurt him.

6. The thing is that this guy gets made fun of, but then he puts it all out on me and other people. Ive tried reasoning with him countless times, countless times. I have tried every other thing to stop this. Fighting is my last resort, and since everything else didnt work, then its time to kick some a**.

The thing with me is that i stammer and stagger when i talk, i cant talk fast.so i cannot really talk back at him and come up with comebacks everytime he says something. Id just prefer to have things done physically. The other thing is that hes got his other stupid friend with him in the bus, who isnt as messed up as him, but hey, hes his friend, so hell defend him. Thats why im asking him to step out of the bus when the bus drops me home so that i can have it one on one with him. Everybody hates this guy, so even if he does call his buddies, ill have the whole school on my side.

Some loads should have seriously been swallowed.

7. Diggler

Diggler

Mar 3, 2005
    Western PA
    Dibs on your bass gear.

8. ubado

ubado Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2007
    FL
    Barkless Dog is right... he's gonna keep doing it because he knows he can get away with it.

Back in the day... I had the same problem with one kid. He had all the same friends as me... but we still didn't "hang out" together. I shrugged off his jabs for a while, because we had the same friends... but after a couple years... I had to fight back.

I challenged him to a fight before a baseball game... beat the crap out of him in front of all our friends... he never made another comment to me after that.
    (it was a quiet day in the dugout... nobody knew what to say).

After a while we'd be at the same social functions.... we would talk... but never were "friends".

9. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    I had my fair share of fights back in the day. I know this kid well.

You don't want to cripple him.

You don't want to injure him.

You only want to humiliate him.

After you've finished his trial by pain of fire, remember to slap him, open handed, like a beeeotch. Slap him around, Goodfellas style. There's nothing more humiliating than a man getting slapped across the bloody face like a little child.

If he were something like a wifebeater or a rapist or something truly deserving, I'd say fold his knees backwards and make it impossible for him to walk normally the rest of his life. But this ain't the case. Just knock his ass out, bloody him up nice and proper, and bitchslap him into tears.

10. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    You could always go the other way too. Verbally abuse him. Get in his face and seriously piss him off. Try to make him hit you in front of people (witnesses). Then call the cops and get yourself a restraining order. He'll end up having to wait for a later bus.

11. I've only ever been in one fight. It was at a bus station and there was this kid who was two years younger than me sitting next to me. I hadn't spoken a word to him, I didn't know him. Anyway, some other kid (probably my age) from a rough school in the area came up behind him and boo-ed him, making him flinch and jump considerably. He looked shocked but otherwise found it funny (some other kids where laughing as well), I thought it would stop there but this rough kid (small, fat with a rat tail...) kept sneaking up behind this kid and scaring him. After a while I felt sorry for this kid, not only that but the constant loud shouts next to me were getting on my nerves as well.
    So anyway, after a while I pipe up with "Give it a rest, the joke is wearing thin." and this rough kid is like "yeah yeah whatever." I can only assume he's never been stood up to before. I hoped that would be the end of it and that I could go on my merry way. But about a minute later he does it again. I piped up again getting a bit angry this time.
    So after a little bit of verbal swashbuckling I could see that I fight was to ensue. I'm the kind of guy that likes to do stuff only if I can get away without prosecution from any authorities. So I baited him so he threw the first punch (entrapment is cruel but oh-so satisfying) which I was well prepared for. These people with no fight experience always go for the hay-maker. My 13 years of karate and 3 years of wing-chun allowed me to architect a whole world of physical discomfort upon his person. That is to say, I punched him in the jaw as hard as I could knocking him into and causing him to fall into a seated position from which he did not move. I felt like saying

"Oh, did I mention my thorough training in self-defense? No? Silly me. Oh well."

Well, he got his. Saw him again a few times. He would often walk past me with a bunch of bigger guys and glare at me as though he was tempting me to reunite him with Knuckles McBox (my fists name) but I never did.

12. Yeah, ive seen the bully guy fight, he cant even throw a straight punch. He always throws a hay maker, his pants are always low, which is an advantage. Hes also sluggish and slow.

13. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    EXCELLENT! De-pants him, push him backwards, jump on top of him, and give him the ol' Mark Coleman treatment!

14. Diggler

Diggler

Mar 3, 2005
    Western PA
    Pull his shirt over his head, hockey-style, first.

15. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
  16. The thing is hes got his buddy with him. They go and screw prostitutes together, ive overheard him saying it, and hes said it himself, wasnt even joking. Blackmail time? haha

anyways, yeah, his buddy stood up for him, so i asked the original bully that why is he standing up for you if hes not your dad. for some reason, the bully thought i was offending his dad. Like i said he practically blew up.I had to tell him that i didnt mean it on that one, since i actually respect his dad and not him.

If i can get his buddy away from him, whos actually a really big guy, then i'd have the complete freedom i want.

I get so mad every bus ride to the point where i start grinding my teeth. It really pisses me off. Im not a verbal guy like i said, thats why i want him to at least just give me a little push so that i can wail away on him.

I'll give you an update tomorrow.

17. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Did you say sex with prostitutes? :eyebrow:

18. Yes I did.
    apparently he even said he video taped himself.

What was disgusting, is that he said that he gave her oral. Which is just plain GAHH! You dont even know whats been inside there >.>!

anyways, yeah, back on topic, rofl.

19. I somewhat doubt they are seeing prostitues, it'll be some stupid attempt to man each other up.

Sounds like the kid has plenty of problems, what goes around comes around, he's insecure, and bullies people so he in turn doesnt get bullied. Not saying its right, just seems like thats what is happening.

I'd face up to him one time when you are outside of school, if you are both alone. Tell him to lay off you, remind him that you were there for him when he was getting his ass kicked, and that if he does anything again, his ass will be getting kicked again.

Just hope it doesnt resort to anything, because, no offence, but I doubt you'd be as good in a fight as your making out (your only 15). But i could be wrong, my little bro is 15 and handles himself well in a fight, but he's been weight training for 2 years, does boxing aswell, and is almost 6ft tall (scarily built for a 15 yr old).

20. Yeah, now you know he is lying, he doesnt even know how to use hookers right!