1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I have no idea what to write.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Sal_Paradise, Apr 15, 2006.

1. I haven't finished highschool. When I made my resume I was a student at an adult learning center. And now I'm not. I wouldn't mind another job, so I'm kinda cunfuzzled about what I write instead of, "Highschool Dropout".

Any suggestions?

Wait, any serious suggestions?

2. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Focus on work you've already done. There are many different styles/templates that you can choose from. Search for some on the 'net or go to Microsoft.com downloads section to get ideas. You should be able to find one that focuses more on your work experience than education.

3. In the states it's is call a G.E.D. (General Educational Development)
    or
    Good enough degree

I think one would simply leave the space blank if they did not graduate or finish their education through a G.E.D. program. If you are using some kind of a template you should be able to modify it by omitting the education part. On the job application I would leave it blank. If interviewed, you can explain that you were in an adult learning program.

Are you applying for a job that you may have experience in? If so, listing your job skills will take president over a high school diploma.

4. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    I would recommend writing about your exploits and adventures with Dean.

Oh wait...