1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I have Prostatitis : (

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by martyman5000, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yep it really sucks...feels like when you get soap in the tip of your penis. The only thing that is good is when I drink beer it doesn't hurt. When I went to the doctor they do blood and pee tests and they confirmed I didn't have some kind of STD but when I did searches on the interweb there are so many guys dealing with STD's so really be careful.

2. SBassman

SBassman

Jun 8, 2003
    Northeast, US
    Just know that prostatitis is Very common.
    I'm sure your doctor has you on the path to eliminate
    or minimize the symptoms.

3. progrmr

progrmr

Sep 3, 2008
    Columbus, Ohio
    Dude, I didn't have that but had some kind of irritation in the same spot about a month ago...lasted about a week, extremely painful.

You can buy this stuff over the counter called "uristat" - it will help with the pain. Turns your urine orange though, but does help with the pain.

I feel your pain...figuratively of course :)

4. I will check out that Uristat...The doctor gave me a prescription for medication that is a antibiotic and another one that helps with flow...The pharmacist warned me about the flow one could make me dizzy if I get up quick. Last night I got up quick and put my head into the wall, I will say it was dark and I swear that wall moved.

5. :eyebrow:

6. SBassman

SBassman

Jun 8, 2003
    Northeast, US
    Yes, if it's the med I think it is, you will feel a little whacked.
    You may eventually *get used* to it.

7. I can't drink coffee past 1pm or I'm wired til 3am so any medicine just really effects me...I rarely take medication so this is not easy for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.