Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I have relocated

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Aug 26, 2003.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I am now in Scranton PA so if anyone is ever around here drop me a line and we could jam or grab a beverage. I am still looking around for bass palace i will give an update when i get their.

2. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Kick ass!!! I'm suppose to be moving to Bloomsburg in a couple of weeks. It would be cool to meet a fellow TBer.

3. Hey Kevin. It's a shame we never hooked up while you were in New York, but, we'll see what the future brings. :)

Best of luck in your new digs.

Play that Jackbass!

Mike

4. MAJOR METAL

Mike

I will still be in and out of our Monastery in Jamacia NY just not as much so next time i am in we will have to meet up. The Jack needs new strings this summer was hard on them with all of the sweating. The Infinity is in heavy rotation now. Are you still playing on your jack:)

5. xush

xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    Take care of that baby for me!
    Hope you settle in well, and really enjoy it there. Are you liking your new location so far?

6. MAJOR METAL

Mark

It isint bad but it is an adjustment. I am living with 13 guys who are much older then me so their is quite a generational gap in recreation. I hope to get to the bank this weekend. Just email which address. Thanks

7. East Coast Represent