1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT(Eurotubes)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Zharlon, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Zharlon

Zharlon From Ice Station Zebra....to Deep Charch 9

Apr 19, 2003
    Northwest U.S.A.
    I can't help it.....I feel an undeniable impulse to post. I just put JJ tubes, from Bob at Eurotubes, into my lil' baby(mesa 400+)...and all I can say is(/joey from blossom) : WHOA! (/joey off)...the response from Bob was almost instantly sent and he explained his opinion and description of different tubes used commonly in the 400+...The tubes took a couple o days ..and BLAM!! I can't say enough for the improvement in tonal quality and buttery delight ...and believe it or not, I didn't have to send it to the token amp tek and have bias pots installed...(hope I didn't put foot in mouth, only to find the tubes will slide a bit and then i'll regret the "token amp tek" comment)....anyone who is looking to re-tube the 400+, I can say that you'll not regret dealing with EUROTUBES!!! : www.eurotubes.com

P.S. $215.00 for complete retubing plus $8.00 for 3 day mail S/H.....GREAT DEAL!! and FAR better than the sovteks that I had in there...least in my opinion