1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I have tendonitis......any advice?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Fassa Albrecht, Mar 9, 2008.

1. At the moment I can't even type properly or play bass and my wrist is swollen right up. It's been like this for months but last night I had shooting pains right up my arm.

Anyione had this before? What should I do?

2. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Stop practicing so much AND typing in the ban wars.

Seriously.

You could have retyped War and Peace just in that thread alone with your posts. :)

3. I'm banning myself out of the ban thread for that reason....

4. See your doctor. Go to a teacher and get your technique perfected. I used to have wrist pains and I sorted out my technique problems and they went away on their own.

lowsound

5. Elizabeth, go see a doctor.

At the very least your GP.

:scowl:

6. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    YOU ARE STILL POSTING in the Ban War.

Addict. :)

7. I HATE doctors...plus there's an increasing chance I'll have to have surgery. Which would be not nice at all.

8. I dont like doctors neither but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do :cool:

9. Fair point.....I'll probably go tomorrow morning. Anything which means I can play my lovely SHergold....

10. I saw an 8-string in a shop the other day :smug:

11. Awwwwwww....not fair. I want another one now.

12. Unfortunately it was pretty battered up, looked like it could do with re-fretting, the pickups were rusting and one of the tuning "ears" was bent :p

13. Well until I get my wrist sorted out you could give me Hooky's Shergold and I still couldn't play it.

14. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I had no idea you have over 2000 posts, I thought you would have had like 500 at the most!

Oh, and get to a doctor.

15. Oh i think you would :p :D

16. Yeah, I'm that sad. I'm going to the doctors in the morning....

17. Heh heh.....:D

18. How much would you pay for hookys shergold then?

19. What kind of 'payment' are you thinking of? :D

20. Oooh.... be creative ;)