So...my amp was accasionally blanking out because the battery was almost out (I keep the pickups on active...my amp has a button to toggle them on/off). So I change the battery, and one of the wires (black one) broke off the part that held the battery. No big deal, just solder it back on. Well..after I soldered it on regardless of wether the pickups are active or not, whenever I do a pulloff on the E string (Its tuned to D, but I don't think that makes a difference in this situation) my amps makes a fairly audible fuzzy sound that was never there before. Could this be because I soldered the wire back wrong? I have a Peavey Combo 115 200+ watt amp.