I have to leave talkbass for awhile (details inside)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by IAMERICCOCHRANE, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Well, Due to my utter stupidity, I can no longer use the computer. I ditched my summer school class today and it got called into my parents and they are Furious. They told me that I am grounded from driving indefinately (in other words they havent put a date on when I can drive again) and from the computer indefinately. I am only writing this because My mom allowed me to burn some cd's. Guess its goodbye for now, don't know when Ill be back but I hope its soon. Well Peace out and have fun.

P.S- I am serious this time. I made a thread that said I was going to leave before but came back within an hour or two. This time I really can't get on the comp. Unless my mom leaves for a long time....
  2. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Do any of your friends have a computer?
    Im sure youll find a way back on TB, were a pretty creative bunch here.....
  3. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    enjoy your nice litle "vacation" When I was grounded, I always had like 3 computers in my room to play with. My groundings never worked. Before I had the computers, I would start taking stuff apart and figuring out how they worked. Kept me entertained for hours. I can still sit for hours looking at circuit boards. It's fun!
  4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    that's a stinker, well....stop slacking! please your parents and you'll be rewarded :p
  5. Thats exactly what i used to do! Then id get in trouble for pulling something apart. But i didnt care. Its my profession now... Electronics. Get paid to pull stuff apart. lol!

6. Bummer Bro,that sucks...

well,I think Summer School is crap.

I hate school...

all well,have a good one.

Play some bass:)

(if they'll let you)

7. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    you all know he won't be able to read the suggestions you gave him right?;)

8. true...

hey,BP...where yah been bro?

9. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    hey man....didn't read my going away thread?:D

i had finals to study for
  10. Summer schools sucks...but hey look at the bright side,from all the time you won't be at TB you'll get to practice and become super better and rock even more....lol....trying to make some positive out of all these negatives.
  11. i wonder how many "im leaving" threads there are in total, i bet they make up more then the total "bass" posts by now:meh: :D