1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I have to say it was a good day...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by The Golden Boy, Apr 6, 2004.

1. I didn't even have to use my AK...

no, wait...

I got a kickazz parking spot at work.

My girlfriend got a callback for a second interview for a job (she lost her job last fall :( )

I reached a verbal agreement to sell a vintage guitar I've been trying to sell.

I got to "talk" to a couple of really cool people, one I haven't talked to before, and one I haven't talked to in a while.

It was a good day. :D

2. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland
    :hyper:

3. Thanks guys, that really means a lot. It's nice to be able to share stuff like this. :)

4. good luck, man.

after a really awesome week and a half, im once again, free as a bird.

believin im no good.. hatin' life... she just passed me by.

keep yer heads up i guess. smile - it works.

5. Sweet dude, my day is pretty cool too. Only 1 more day till Spring Break and I found out I got a 94% in math which is like a freakin miracle. I got a better grade then some of the smart people!

6. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Perhaps I took on all your bad karma for the day. I got picked on by a bunch of 7th and 8th graders today. They threatened to beat me up because I tapped on on the shoulder right before he ran into me on the sidewalk, thus avoiding slamming into me. I was scared. I had kids 15 years younger than me about to get medieval on my buttocks.

Glad you had a happy day. Rock on!