I haven't vented in awhile...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Sep 12, 2003.

1. stuie86

stuie86

May 9, 2003
    mckinney, tx
    hey its no biggy man, well i just dont have the mind for grammar, and i do work on spelling, but thanks for your help

um my familys lifes gos really fast, no one really has time for me(not that i care its just the way it is) and it may have something to do with the fact that my sister is the worlds worst driver and for that reson my perents dont want me on the road, and if im not at home out on my own my mom cant keep her eye on me(my family trust me about as far as they could throw me)

wow thanks for letting me get that of my chest, and remember how i said "my life is going good so now im worried, well looks like life has cout up with me once again(but i had a night away from that hard reality)and now im "venting"

yes girls are great, maybe ill get to hold on to this one for alittle while:confused:

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    ... and i woke up under a tent.

3. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX

He made you play tuba? Tuba is the coolest instrument on the face of the earth...I don't know why he would have to MAKE you play it :confused:

(2 year All-Stater here :D:D )

4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    In tribute to this inspiring thread. :D

[​IMG]

5. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

That is brilliant, Tim - a true masterpiece and should be in a FAQ somewhere - I'm sure Chris Fitz would put it in one of the DB FAQs...

File under : BGers who stray to the other side!! ;)

6. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    Pop tarts for Breakfast, a burger for lunch, and a mentality that encourages MORE food when you're not feeling well! I'm gonna take a wild stab here. Are you - how do I say this without sounding mean - a plump person?

7. LMFAO! That is great Tim!

8. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Ya, but that it is not a normal meal for me... I just ate that all by necessity...

I grabbed the pop tarts because I didn't have time to eat, I had to be at school in 5 minutes. Then I ate the burger because the line was shorter for them and I didnt feel like waiting for the burritos or spaghetti....

Normally I'll get Creme of Wheat or eggs and some veggi sausage links for breakfast, then get a buritto type thing for lunch, then mac and cheese+corn+bisquits or something like that for dinner...

I'm not fat because of what I eat, im fat because I have nothing to do so I sit around and do nothing... but I have lost like 5 pounds since school started... so meh.

9. Psch....Dude,Mike...you're not a fat kid.
    Seriously...you just eat alot:)

10. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

he eats a lot of fat kids!?!! :eek:: ;) :p

11. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I would be HONORED! :)

12. haha...

:rolleyes:

;)

13. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Its for wussies who can't play tuba.

:smug:

14. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California

or tuba players are wusses who can't play bass in band, so they play tuba to get their lips ready in case the teacher gives them an assignment which will lead to playing bass if they pass!

:eek:

;)

15. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

That was the worst attempt at humor I've ever read. :meh:

16. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    i know... i suck at humor.

17. Nick Gann

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Ziiinnggg!

18. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    i should take lessons from carlos mencia.

19. Nick Gann

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    No, he's too funny. You're head would explode. You need to start lower and work your way up. Start with the spikey-hair girl from Last Comic Standing.

20. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    but i can do carlos humor.... just not on TB.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 20, 2021