Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I joined the EBS pedal crap fest....

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by SoyBase, Nov 8, 2002.

1. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    So my EBS MultiComp decided to take a dump the other night.....I thought I had fried my tweeter because it would pop and cut out, but no, it was that MultiComp..has anyone else had problems with these pedals as well and where did you get them fixed?

Tommy

2. I don't know why you'd use a Compressor Pedal when rack mount stereo Compressors are so inexpensive and deliver so many more features.

I've had multiple problems with pedals.
    Now I don't have them to kick around any more.

3. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

No problem at all with the Black Label Unichorus. But I haven't had it a year yet. This particular unit doesn't seem to have problems reported by longer term owners for some reason.

Beaver Felton @ Bass Central and Chad & Evan at Bass NW told me the EBS units are their pedals of choice.

My suggestion is to contact one of the EBS dealers listed at the EBS website. I think you have at least one in Atlanta.

4. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    I may drop it off at Wizard Electronics and see if they cant fix it..It may be something as simple as the switch...I would have done a rack mount version, but I got this one from MF for 89 bucks brand new!

Tommy