1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I Just Bought a Spector Legend....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FriscoBassAce, Mar 22, 2006.

1. FriscoBassAce

FriscoBassAce

Dec 29, 2004
    Frisco, Texas
    Independent Manufacturers Representative
    ....and it is the very best bass I have ever owned! Now, I know it's Korean made and that there are probably much better basses out there, but having just come from playing an Ibanez SR300DX with a Yamaha RB260 as backup, this is like Christmas for me!

It feels solid, the fretboard is smooth as chocolate pudding, and it has tone and sustain for days. I actually held a G at the 12th fret and it kept ringing for more than 30 seconds with no effects through my amp!

Okay....gloat off....I just had to talk about it though!

2. steve4765630

steve4765630

Feb 27, 2006
    Those are a bargain! Good job.

3. i just ordered my Spector legend 6 :D i cant wait until its in my hands :) i agree...i remember playing it in the music store and sorta....getting shivers...mainly from the fact of its awesome price!

go us.

4. Edwcdc

Edwcdc I call shotgun!

Jul 21, 2003
    Columbia MD USA
    I played one in a music store and thought it played and sounded nice. The one I played was a 5 string and the B was nice. I almost bought it but I thought at the time I wanted a Fender. That day I played the Spector and a Fender Active jazz 5 string. I thought the Spector was a better bass but like I said I was looking for a more traditional style.

5. FriscoBassAce

FriscoBassAce

Dec 29, 2004
    Frisco, Texas
    Independent Manufacturers Representative
    I can't wait to gig with it on Friday night!

6. tex_bassguy

tex_bassguy

Feb 22, 2006
    Little Elm,Tx
    I recently got a Legend 4 and I am very impressed with it. Neck feels great and I love the color: amberburst! :hyper: