1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I just bought METALLICA 's " DEATH MAGNETIC" !!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Sep 8, 2008.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Dear Friends

I want to share with you my joy of having just bought Metallica's new release Death Magnetic. I am headed off to a party I am throwing for the album , Indian food and Hoegaarden beer will be served for this joyus event. Review to come shortly ! :bassist:

2. INDIAN FOOD!!!!
    \m/

3. Psychicpet

Psychicpet Guest

Mar 13, 2004
    Friend and Endorsee of Larry
    have a great Ruby!

4. Isnt it due on friday??

5. THAT sounds much better than what I'm doing right now.

6. Lammchop93

Lammchop93 Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    You were right. I'm taking it that the music store that you told me about got it in for you early?:D

7. from what ive heard the sleeve and the art look amazing.
    im gonna buy it on friday!

8. Dash Rantic

Dash Rantic

Nov 12, 2005
    Palo Alto, CA
    I've got it pre-ordered via the Mission Metallica site, so I'll be able to get my (legal) download Friday, with the CD mailed out to me shortly after :bassist:

I've heard The Day That Never Comes, My Apocalypse, and Cyanide (didn't like Cyanide as much as the other two, but it was still an okay song), but if the rest of the album is the same caliber, it should quite a decent album.

-Dash

9. I think the physical CD is supposed to be delivered on the release date :hyper:

10. i'll be battering the doors of my local hmv down first thing friday morning, but i'm abstaining from listening to it online, so i can hear it in all it's glory, all nice and fresh and new and METAL on my stereo as soon as i get in from work. i'm jealous, however for two reasons

1) you've got it already
    2) you have indian food

enjoy both, you lucky person! \m/

11. MM, did you buy the phsyical CD locally somehow? Or did you 'buy' as in preordered it? I'm sure that a lot of record stores have it locked away somewhere by now... :ninja:

12. MAJOR METAL

Howdy Friends

I feel like an abstinence commerical saying this but this album was well worth the wait. I bought the physical release of the album early from a local independent shop that has a policy of selling early. I plan on going to best buy on friday to buy a special release edition of the new album as well. :bassist::bassist::bassist::bassist:

13. biohazed

biohazed

Aug 31, 2008
    Philadelphia, PA
    I just got it .. Its not Bad still not the same as old Metallica but better than Load / Reload and St Angst IMO

14. metalbass777

metalbass777

Sep 3, 2006
    Hey Lars where can I get a trash can drum set?

15. Gubna

Gubna

Oct 21, 2006
    San Francisco
    I heard a bunch of it on Thursday night on the radio and it sounds like it FCUKCING KICKS ASS!!

mmmm Indian food sounds good right now.

16. Huh ??? Anyway Ive just been watching the Fly On The Wall Youtube clips and Ive gota say the songs are very very good but im not digging Trujillos tone in the slightest :rollno:

17. Hahah you're so funny and original :scowl:

18. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    Uhhh........ anywhere you can get trash cans...............:scowl:

19. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    On a more serious point, I can't wait to get the full quality cd! :)

20. MAJOR METAL

What are you paying for CD's over in Ireland now ?