Nothing major, but I fixed it. And its a good thing too, its my only amp at the moment. Peavey Max 700 head. When I shut it off last night after practice it was working. This morning I was going to practice again, but the amp wasn't working right. It turned on and you could hear some sound through the speakers, but alternately quiet, then sputtering loudly if I tried to plunk harder on the strings. Anyway, I had to disassemble it, and found a loose ground connection that connects to the front control panel assembly. That fixed it and I'm feeling like I dodged a bullet, although it took a few hours and a trip to Radio Shack for some electronics spray cleaner. I figured I'd clean the pots since they needed it, while it was torn apart. If that would have happened on a gig.... I know, I need a backup head.