Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I Just found the best learning tool ever!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by FatFunker, Jan 9, 2002.

1. I have had one of those cheap ass casio key boards for about a year now and have never realy used it. So about a week ago I was doing some cleaning and took it out of the closet, I dusted it off and pluged it into my #2 input on my bass amp. Then I start playing with the thing (I never realy used it before) This thing is awesome. It has about 200 different rythms you can switch between and jam to. It also has about 150 different istruments that you turn on and have them jam in any key you want. Example funk in 4/4 at 120 bpm with a steel guitar jamming in The key of F. There are tens of thousands of different options. There is also a built in nome built into it you can set it so you hear the clicking or you can have the visual nome going so you can see it going back and forth or both. This is a metronome times a million. It only cost about 150 bucks. I have been using the thing about 3 hours a day for a week now and i think my playing has improved more in this week than in the last year. So if you have one of these, check it out, If you don't i'm sure you can pick one up on e-bay cheap. Just thought i would share my amazing find with my fellow funkers. ;)

2. I started also doing that about a month ago.

*Telemarketing voice on*
    It's realy great, it's like having a a little jaming band in your amp :D
    *Telemarketing voice off*

ROCK ON
    SCODI

3. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    I like Band in a Box better...

BTW: New version 11 ist out.

4. I thought this post was about tAbZ...

:D

- Jamey