I just got my driver license !

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ChiliPepper, May 19, 2005.

1. Since 11 a.m i have the permission to drive whenever i want :)
    I was kinda nervous but i was wearing my got bass t-shirt . The magic of the TB Shirt :D

I'm happy folks :cool:
  2. Congrats! I haven't started to learn yet :( , damned exams, get in the way of all things fun.
  3. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    Reminds me...
    I should get a licence sometime...
    I mean,... I'm like 21 and still don't have a licence :eek:

Bah, I don't really need it. I don't have a car. Not much parking space in the city, either. No steady income for the car's insurance, fuel costs, repair & maintenance. Student passes are cheap and I can get to the uni in 25-30 minutes, etc.

So :p
  4. I guess if you're living in the city you don't really need a car. But if you live in a rural area like me it helps a lot. I was driving entire day. It's great :hyper:
  5. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    yeah i got my license last september when i was 16 and a half...gotta love rhode island.
  6. Congrats! I use my TB shirt as a good luck charm aswell!
  7. jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Congrats. I just got mine a few weeks ago...it was about time too, I'm already 18.

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

9. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I gget mine in 2 months if all goes well.
  10. geez you guys are lucky. Here you have to wait until you're 18 :( and it's quite expensive. ( 800 Euro so about 1000 $ )
  11. FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    meh, driving at age 18 doesn't really matter... you guys get to drink when you're like.... 9!! :D :bag:
  12. hehe... :D
  13. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    I waited too long to get my learner's permit...16 months! Now it won't be until October until I can drive with my G2, and a year after that until I have my full license.