I just GOTTA show you this... NSD!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Mookev2, May 29, 2018.

1. Mookev2

Mookev2

Mar 17, 2018
    Tucson, AZ
    I posted a couple of months ago that I bought a Lakland 44-60 named "MOJO" (Markus Orange Joe Osborn) - yeah, I'm loving it! (Thanks JediBass). I bought a new strap that I think complements the bass. So, NSD! New Strap Day!
    101_0523.JPG
    Oh - did I mention that I finished my Ampeg project? '76 V4B with a B25B cab. New tolex, new blue/silver grille cloth, new chrome corners and 2 new 15" Eminence Betas.
    101_0521 copy.JPG
    Guys - owning this amp/cab is a dream I've had for the 8 years that I've been playing bass. I had a lot of fun working on this project. Now, what am I going to do with it?
    101_0522.JPG
    Heck, I can't just roll it into church - the sound guy will have a heart attack. Sooooo - looks like it's gonna sit in my music room. It'll be a nice rest after 42 years. Oh yeah, I'm gonna play it - One of my favorite things about playing bass is the full-body thump and the fluttering pant legs. Can't get that with in-ears.
    101_0524 copy.JPG
    Thanks for listening - I just wanted to share with you how jazzed I am about my rig.
    Gear Acquisition Syndrome temporarily satisfied.

biguglyman and TolerancEJ like this.
  2. FunkHead

FunkHead Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Nice Pictures. Looks like some really nice gear.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021