1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I just ordered a Sterling. Again.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FarkusSWR, Jul 25, 2012.

1. FarkusSWR

FarkusSWR Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2005
    Treasure Coast, FL
    I had a Sterling 4H, and I sold it last year. I have regretted it ever since. Now, I look on MF's website and they have a 15% off coupon code. What do I see but a Sterling 4HH, black with maple fretboard, for what amounts to $235 off with free shipping. I have wanted one in this particular combination for over a year.
    I have a StingRay which I love dearly, but its weight is starting to get to me. I will see if this Sterling can replace it.
    Anybody else sell something and go, "Dang. That was dumb." and turn right around and order another one?

2. Gabriel51

Gabriel51

Sep 30, 2008
    Texas
    Everyone has sold a bass and then regretted later.

3. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I haven't. Every once in a while I miss that 98 Jazz Bass I used to have, but it was way too heavy for me to deal with.

4. I had a Sadowsky I sold years ago for rent. I def wish I still had it![​IMG]

5. thekyle55

thekyle55

Mar 14, 2012
    I haven't done that, but they will won't even be able to pry my Sterling out of my cold, dead hands.