I just tabbed Bad Brains - The Youth Are Getting Restless

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Stanley Design, Dec 23, 2003.

1. I just tabbed it. I don't know how good my ear is though. You tell me, hotshots...

D--------------------------------------------------------------- First riff.

D---------------------------------------------------------------Second riff.
  2. Yeah I was wondering wheather it was the 6 on E or 1 on D because the harmonics. I'm going off of the live version. And yes SMASH I'm still at it although money has been very tight, I didn't forget about your cd and ordering a bunch, just the whole money thing haha, I actually don't have an amp anymore, playing through my grandfathers borrowed 30w guitar amp WHOOO!! Haha.
  3. Wow, sounds like the greatest amp ever made. Is it like a combo amp or something? Or what? I am way fwaygo-ly jealous of your tone.
  4. Smash, your so wicked, actually, I forgot how wicked. I haven't listened to stoke much since the summer for some reason. But the fact is you guys are kings among men, Stoke is my favorite band. You help everyone on the board out all the time. You are one of the coolest people I have ever met. Kudos Smash. And if I can find that head I will pay as much as possible for it....it is what I need.