I just want to brag a bit :D

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by whitehouse, Jan 16, 2002.

1. at this moment I am sitting behind my computer with the next bass in my hands :

yes..the Warwick F.N.A. Jazzman 5 string ..

awesome bass !! realy !

and my amp, wich is standing here beside me is the following amp :
    the Warwick Sweet 15

isn't life lovely ?
  2. the warwick FNA jazzman 5 string in natural finish....

we worship you !

3. barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    those nice basses are really popular here in italy too.
  4. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    They're cool, I just don't like the strap pins.

j/k, nice bass:D
  5. oh YEAH. Well I'm playing my Streamer LX is natural finish similar to that of the above Corvette. Playing through, if it was here a 150W Trace Elliot!!! Damn I wish I knew how to attach pics

6. has seombody ever played Warwick Strings ?
    if so, what do they think about them ?
    I don't know the differences yet between Warwick strings and other strings..
  7. and what are the american prices of the F.N.A. Jazz 5 and the Sweet 15 ??
  8. just upload a image..and the use the IMG button :)
  9. I use them exclusively.

They're the cheapest bass string I can find here ($30NZD = $12USD for stainless), and last a good long time. The nickel strings

Similar feel and bite to a set of Rotosound Swing Bass, but a bit easier on the fingers (Warwick's nickel plated strings are very nice and smooth). Also a set of Rotosounds go for twice that of Warwicks here...

Out of the strings i've tried (Blue Steels, D'addario, Warwick, Rotosound), the Warwicks have been the best, IMO. D'addario's seemed to lose life too quickly, Rotosounds I love but the price and finger death put me off, Blue Steels were fantastic but I can't justify $80NZD for a set of strings...
  10. xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    I use Warwick black label strings. I've found them to be quite good. They've even tightened up the B string on a few of my basses. Highly recommended! I'd liken them to DR's...

btw, that is a nice looking FNA! Great bass
  11. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Nice bass. Congrats.

(I can't wait until I can post one of these "I got a new bass" threads. Damn Gas.:D )
  12. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    I am spending the afternoon trying to dial in "my" sound -- I need a new bass! :(
  13. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    whitehouse nice bass
    xush. That bass is hot. man.. so.. uh.. wanna give it to me? i'll trade one of my old basses for it.. i got an old samick or fender laying around here somewhere I could give you ;)
  14. Freakapotamus9

Jun 20, 2001
    amen to that.

congratulations on the bass!
  15. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Ohh man! Xush that bass is so nice! You dont play that bass through the triple recto do you? Those Infinities are the best basses I've ever played. Oh yeah, your bass is pretty nice to Whitehouse:D.