1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I just want to play

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by eotpr, Feb 28, 2008.

1. eotpr

eotpr

Jun 25, 2007
    Is there anyone out there in Utah that knows of a band that needs a bass player? I have been working with some guys since last September and it fell apart in December. Then I found a guy wanting to put another thing together that I thought was going and the drummer we had is out.

I want to play. I don't care what type of music, where I play, when I play, I just want to play. I can prety much set my schedule and play when ever I need to. When I find a project I put several hours a night into it to be sure I have my part down. Anyone know what else I can do? I am an old dude that looks like a cross between Dusty Hill, Charlie Daniels, and David Schools. I guess that the image concious guys don't like that.

It is getting so frustraiting. Thanks for letting me vent.

2. bonzo4880

bonzo4880

Sep 16, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    check out craiglist. it seems to be gaining popularity in many parts of the country. depends on where you are in utah. also check the web for any local sites - here in bmore we have baltimorebands.com, although the site sucks now and is used by mainly metal heads and punks. definitely check out CL.