1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I just went and ordered a Stewart World 1.6...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by um... yeah, Jan 23, 2005.

1. ... and I hope I made a good choice this time. My other choice was a Crest ST, but I chose the former. Why? Because I think it looks cooler. Any thoughts?

2. the dude

the dude Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    Indy
    Lots 'o power, really light weight - sounds like a winner to me.

3. Hmmm...by looking at your profile, I'd say it seems we're chasing the same tone. All I need are the Bergs to complete the picture. :D

Yeah there do seem to be some good deals on these. I will be paying $719 U.S. not including shipping. That's at least $100 cheaper than most places. :D I can't wait to hook this baby up. Anyone want a Hafler P4000?

4. peabody

peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    I have a 1.6 and I love it. I have been powering a Demeter VTBP 210S, but I just traded the Demeter to someone for their Aguilar DB659...it should arrive next week. I must admit I'm probably dumb enough, that I don't deserve one. I bought it used and when I plugged it in and turned it on, it didn't come on. At first I got all mad wondering why someone would sell me something that didn't work, thinking I got ripped off, etc. I finally looked at the owner's manual and discovered the power on has a delay mechanism and it takes a little while to power up. Duh...I was finally able to get the "L" off my forehead. Enjoy it!!!