Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I just won auction for Spector Euro 4 Nech Thru!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by vegaas, Jun 9, 2004.

1. vegaas

vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Milwaukee
    Here is the link. I am one happy camper right now. This will fit right in with my Warwick Thumb Bolt On and my Ibanez EDC!
    Some may not like the Green color, but I kind of dig it.
    So watcha think?

My new bass

2. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    Sweet dude! You will love that bass!! I already have 3 Spector Euro's! You'll buy more :)

3. hondo8671

hondo8671

Apr 22, 2004
  4. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I was watching that auction just to see what that bass went for. Nice score!

5. Arthur U. Poon

Arthur U. Poon

Jan 30, 2004
    SLC, Utah -USA-
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Basses
    Nice score. The Euro series basses are very cool. The price you paid is also very reasonable for my area. I paid around $1200.00 for my white NS4CRFM(Spector now calls it hte Euro-4)and I bought it almost 2 years ago. If you have'nt owned a Spector before, you're in for a treat. IMO they're very playable, sound great and Stuart Spector and his staff(especially P.J. Rubal) treat you like family.

Enjoy!

-A.P.

6. bentem

bentem

Oct 18, 2002
    Rockville, MD
    i thought you were saying you won that contest they had at guitar center, that wouldve been cool.

congrats on the new bass anyway, i love spectors, theyre great basses :bassist:

7. Beammeup

Beammeup

Oct 7, 2002
    Denmark
    Nice color - I really dig it!

Have fun :D

8. By-Tor

By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    Nice score. The green is my fave color on a Spector.

9. Congrats! I guess you'll love it! I love my Euro 5!

+1

10. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    It's a sickness I think! I bought my first Spector last year, and now I have 4! It's the first time I've ever gone out of my way to get multiple basses that we're either identical or the same model w/ different # of strings. HELP! I have chronic GAS!

11. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    Nice catch Vegaas!

Nice green too!

Can I have it?

12. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Some of the best basses on the planet. Score.

13. Yeah, I'd really love to get at least another Euro 5, only in a different color (mine is black/blue stain). Oh, and maybe that lovely fretless Euro 5 at Bass Central! :cool:

14. vegaas

vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Milwaukee
    It should be here next week. We have a gig on July 5th, hmmm, wonder which bass I will be using for that show.
    Hopefully my G.A.S. is cured for now. Within the last month I have bought my Eden head and cab, and now the Spector. I think my better half would throw me out if I even think of buying anything else for a while. :eek:

15. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Eden + Spector is a wonderful thing.

They're near the top of my list for 5 bangers, they are. Oh, man, how they rock through Eden. It's like dude, y'know, man?

16. cetera

cetera

Apr 29, 2004
    Surrey, England
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses & Cort Basses
    Excellent purchase! :hyper:

You CAN'T go wrong with Spector.... IMO the best basses around...!! :bassist:

I have eight so far.... G.A.S. overload!! 6 US, 1 Euro & 1 Korean... :)

And I've got my eye on another..... :smug:

17. cods

cods

Sep 16, 2003