Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I just yelled obscenities at someone for the first time....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bad Brains, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    and it felt great!

I had to run to my work at the University library to tell my boss something real quick. I wasn't in there for more then 5 minuts and I come out and I have a 25$ parking ticket because the meter must have ran out during that 5 minuts (of course...).

So I look over and see the guys writing the tickets and I yell out "**** *** ******, get a real job". (I can't really say here). Then when I was driving away I gave them the nice fat finger while looking right at them. It felt great. I have never done this before.

This is so frickin stupid, yeah like I really have the money to pay this. I wasn't bothering no one, the parking lot was half empty and I was there for no more then 5 minuts.

Why can't people just leave me the hell alone? All people do is bring me down, no wonder i'm such a nutcase.

2. uhh...cool i guess.

3. Yah, you told that !@#$ @#$!% $#@%$#. That'll teach him. :D

Sorry you got a #$@$% ticket :(

4. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    That's right!

These people must be real proud of themselves. They write up tickets to give to college kids who don't have much money to begin with. How do they sleep at night?

5. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    He was just doing his job. No need to be an ass hat about it.

6. danman

danman

May 18, 2004
    Philadelphia, PA
    Yeah, Your the one that *%&$ed up.
    Besides, Your the one that looks like the @$$ when you yell obsenities in public places.

Did you ever notice that when you yell, everyone looks at the yeller not the yellee.

danman

7. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Seriously, no one's trying to bring you down, they're just trying to get by.

"Get a real job?" yeah, way to be. :rollno:

8. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Infinity +1

9. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    LOL

Living up to your screen name, eh?

10. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK

BS... last time i got a ticket in college that guy who is "doing his job" by your standards was standing over my car... when I got to it the meter just flashed... it was about 20-30secs since it expired... he already had a ticket ready for me and was laughing... going "should have ran here faster" He actually told me i was about half of minute late... and even admitted he was standing by my car for 5 minutes...

Those people are biggest ****s i ever seen... i have not seen one that was actually nice... I totally agree with Brain...

Who ever defends traffic meter ****s is out of their minds... maybe one of 10000 are not bad people... rest are rejects who have power issues...

Our college... oh yeah... they closed down half of parking lots so there is no parking and those ****s are walking around happy as all hell laughing while giving away ticket after ticket... REAL JOB... wow... they must be proud of their REAL jobs...

Those are the kids who always had lunch money taken away from them in school and now they have revenge on society with their real jobs…

Not saying all like that… just all I ever seen are like that… maybe there are few who are nice… but their main job is to **** with people…

The best story is... they gave me ticket for parking with out permit... even thought i had a permit... i went there they told me to mail a letter to them and ticket will be excused... so I did what they asked me to do... month later i get a letter saying "you cant do this" written by same guy who gave me a ticket and also stating that my ticket is not $35 anymore but $80 because I waited so long to pay it... when I went back in they told me they never seen me before in their lives and I was a lier…

Cheers

11. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    I was gonna type the "e"'s that you seem to have forgotten to write in the word "minute", but then I thought I didn't want to bring you down or be yelled at.

Then I thought. wait a minute, I'm miles and miles away, he can't do anything.

Closed. Next time, try the using a phone or put a quarter in the meter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.